Your privacy is important to us; we do not sell on any details that are passed to us. Any information that we get from you will only be used to help process your order. By using this site, you agree to the collection and use of this information.
We may need to update this Policy at any time and without notice therefore this page should be checked frequently to ensure you are up to date with any changes. This Policy was last updated in May 2018 to ensure compliance with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which has replaced the Data Protection Act 1998.
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use and store this data which can include the following:
- Your name and/or company name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as billing and delivery addresses
- Marketing data such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us
- We use Google analytic and Facebook marketing pixel to track our customers shopping habits to create more relevant advertising campaigns and analyse their success.
How we collect data and how we use it
Your personal data is collected by creating an account on our website, purchasing a product or service through our website, signing up to our newsletter or entering a competition or giveaway.
We require this information to understand your needs and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To process and deliver your order
- To register you as a new customer
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think may be of interest using the email address provided by yourself upon subscription.
- To help us improve our service for you, our customers, by asking you to leave a review.
- We collect information via our website to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site.
- The information we collect online is contact and marketing information so that we can provide you with an efficient service. Website usage information is collected via cookies and Google analytics.
If you would prefer to not receive any forms of marketing information from us, please let us know by clicking the unsubscribe button on our emails, by emailing us directly, or by calling our office.
How long we Use or Keep your Personal Data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. For example, details of your orders will be kept for as long as we need to retain that data to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements. This is generally 7 years unless the law prescribes a longer period.
You are advised that if you wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on your computer’s hard drive you should take the necessary steps within your web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website.